- Chairs for the humans … crates for the dogs … Rod will have x-pens at his motor home, but if you need to leave your dog in a motor home while you go shopping or visit the other festivities, you will need a crate.
- A chain collar and fine lead for the Specialty. (Leather or snap collars are not appropriate for the show ring.) Puppies can be shown on a buckle collar but none should be in a harness.
- Brushes and grooming equipment as needed. There will be a demonstration including hands-on experience.
- Food and water with proper equipment for your dogs, anything drinkable for the humans.
- Jac and Ann are coordinating the BBQ, please contact them to see what you can contribute.
- Please also being all the lies you want to tell about your dogs … hee hee.
As of Friday afternoon (June 8) the official weather report indicates the weather will be great and the fun abundant.
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday evening from 6:30 pm onward at the Beckstead motor home in site 203 in East Lake Camping area (Right off Lake Street and I-94). Look for the Dutch Flag flying next to the Stars and Stripes.