We are trying, on AKC’s advice, to have board members from all corners of the country. Our nominating committee has searched long and hard to find professional and ethical candidates willing and able to work for the betterment of the Kooikerhondje breed in the USA on behalf of our performance, companionship, and breeding members.
Look for your paper ballot arriving by mail and return your vote . . . as soon as you can.
Vice President: vote for one
Secretary: vote for one
Treasurer: vote for one
Director for 2 years: vote for three
Director for 1 year: vote for two
Below are the candidates. Click on the photographs to read each candidate’s biographical sketch.
Those wishing to know more about KCUSA Board functions and positions, please read “Article III: Directors and Officers” in our Constitution and By-Laws.
CANDIDATE FOR VICE-PRESIDENT (vote for 1)
TREASURER CANDIDATE (vote for 1)
CANDIDATES FOR SECRETARY (vote for 1)
TWO-YEAR DIRECTOR CANDIDATES (vote for 3)
ONE-YEAR DIRECTOR CANDIDATES (vote for 2)
- Regular and Lifetime Members each have one vote. Each resident adult member (max. 2) of a Household may vote. Associate and Junior Members do not vote (new members are Associates for six months after which they become Regular Members).
- The nominated candidate receiving the most votes for each office shall be declared elected.
- Two-year director positions: The three nominated candidates receiving the most votes shall be declared elected.
- One-year director positions: The two nominated candidates receiving the most votes shall be declared elected.
- Only the names of people appearing on the ballot are candidates for election.